- A deposit of the first nights tariff is required to secure each reservation. The deposit must be paid at the time of making the reservation or within 7 days of booking. If arriving within one month of making the reservation, the deposit is required upon booking. No reservation will be guaranteed without a deposit. The deposit can be paid by credit card over the phone. We accept Mastercard and Visa. Personal cheques will only be accepted if received more than 2 weeks prior to arrival. Deposits can also be paid by Direct Deposit. Please contact us for our account details.
- Members of BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia are eligible for their 10% discount on their booking only, to the value of $40.00. Please have your membership number upon booking and present your membership card on arrival.
- The balance of your account is due on arrival by cash, credit card of EFTPOS. Cheques will not be accepted on arrival.
- All cabin reservations must have a credit card as security. If paying by EFTPOS, cash or direct deposit and do not have a credit card a $200 refundable deposit is payable on arrival.
- School groups are not permitted in our cabin accommodation. School groups must contact reception for Bunk House pricing and availability.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be in writing
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS 1 NOVEMBER To 31 MARCH
Deposits refunded only if notified before 9am on the day before scheduled arrival date, less a $20 cancellation fee.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS 1 APRIL To 31 OCTOBER
Deposits refunded if notified at least 30 days before scheduled arrival date. If less than 30 days notification deposits will only be refunded if the site or cabin is resold, less a $20 cancellation fee.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum night stays apply during June and July and other special events.
We do not guarantee sites:
Whilst every endeavour is made to secure particular sites for guests we reserve the right to move guests within the specified category or upgrade where necessary. Management reserves the right to relocate or change the site number/accommodation number after booking. You will be allocated the most appropriate site on check-in.
Check out time:
Check out time for both accommodation and sites is strictly 10am. Late departures up to 4pm are available subject to availability and an additional fee applies.
Check in time:
Check in time is 2pm. Sites may be ready earlier, but please check before your arrival. Accommodation is generally not ready earlier than 2pm, as we need time to clean for your arrival. Please do not arrive earlier than the nominated check in time without prior approval, as we do not wish for you to be offended that entry to the Park may be refused until 2pm.
Day Visitor Policy:
If your visitors wish to use the Park facilities for the day they must first be registered at reception. All registered Day Visitors will be issued with a wrist band which must be worn while in the Park. This identification wrist band provides access to our wide range of facilities. The current day visitor charge is $10 per person and a family of four is $35. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Cleaning and Damages:
By entering the Park, a guest agrees to leave their accommodation/site and any facilities used in sound, clean and tidy condition. If the cabin or site is found to be excessively dirty, the guest accepts they will be charged an excess cleaning fee of $60 per hour until clean. All damages, breakages or losses to the property of the Park, including furniture and furnishings, are to be reported and paid for by the guest. Any faults or breakages discovered by the guest must be reported within one (1) hour of arrival or we may consider damages to be responsibility of the guest.
By entering our Holiday Park, you and your child/ren consent to being photographed from time to time using the facilities for the purposes of being included in promotional material of BIG4 MacDonnell Range Holiday Park.
Rebooking in Peak periods:
Guests staying onsite during special events have first preference to rebook that same site/accommodation for the following year, provided they do so before they depart. Conditions apply regarding dates offered. Minimum nights stay apply. See Reception for details.